Trade Partners Prequalification
Our process of subcontractor selection begins with a review of basic company information. This process results in a list of highly qualified trade partners. Your cooperation is most appreciated.
In order to maintain our subcontractor/supplier database, we require that each subcontractor participate in an initial qualification process and provide periodic updates.
Before you get started, you will want to have the following documents should be available to upload.
- A signed copy of your company’s Form W-9 indicating EIN/Tax ID number, legal name and current address
- Sample Certificate of Insurance evidencing your current coverage and limits
- Statement advising of your aggregate and per-project bonding capacity
- OSHA 300A reports for each of the last three (3) EMR periods (if applicable)
- A letter from each affiliate union indicating you are signatory and in good standing (if applicable)
- A letter from each agency certifying your company as a minority- or woman-owned business enterprise (if applicable)
- Contractor Score Certificate
Project documents are available in our online plan room, via Building Connected.
For an invitation to bid, please contact the project office and esitmator listed below.
- Donald Grant dgrant@